Saturday 6 April 2019 AT 9:00 AM
Collectables in the Convent
Saturday 6 April from 9am to 4pm- our version of ‘Antiques Roadshow’!
Here’s the program for the day:
* Listen to the professional appraisals of a wonderful range of items – all day
* See local collections & chat to their owners – all day
* Hear Pat Quinn, Singleton Historical Society & Museum Inc.: ‘Singleton Snippets – FAQ about our history’ at 10.30am
* Listen to local musicians in the garden: Singleton Town Band Inc..at 10am for an hour or two; Bowing in the Wind instrumental quintet from 1-2pm.
* Enjoy food & drinks prepared by Red Cross – Singleton Branch – all day
$5 entry at the gate (kids under 10 free)
Contact us to display your collection on the day.
Please note that all valuation appointments have been filled.Back to Events